Greek Yogurt Cheesecake
I LOVE cheesecake! The creamy, yummy goodness is just something that I can never pass up. Seriously, if I could eat it everyday, I would. The only problem with that is I don’t think my waistline would be a fan of my over indulgence of cheesecake. So, to make my mouth happy and keep my waistline happy also I decided to make a Greek Yogurt Cheesecake. You still get the creamy goodness of the cheesecake, but not all of the calories! Total win in my book!
- 2 cups fat free plain Greek yogurt
- ½ cup mixed berries, pureed
- ½ cup sugar
- 2 eggs (If you want a whiter cheesecake, use 4 egg whites)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp cornstarch
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Combine the eggs, sugar, yogurt, fruit and vanilla and mix until smooth.
- Add cornstarch and mix until well combined.
- Pour filling onto your favorite crust recipe in a 10 inch springform pan.
- Bake for 35 minutes or until the edges start to pull from the sides. The middle will still look unset, but will firm up as it cools.
- Let cool 2-3 hours in the fridge before serving.