I have always been a huge fan of Deadpool, so when the test footage was leaked 2014 I was completely over the moon! Now that the movie is finally out I have decided to make up a batch of fun Deadpool Cookies!
They did not turn out completely perfect, but I am still in love with them. Working with the dough under my hot studio lights made the process a little more difficult than it would be under normal circumstances, but I still think they turned out pretty awesome.
The dough for these Deadpool cookies is pretty stiff, but it is necessary in order to prevent the cookies from spreading while baking. The cookies come out of the oven the same shape they do when they go in, which makes it perfect for this kind of project.
- 2½ Cups Bread Flour
- 1¼ Cups Confectioners Sugar (powdered sugar)
- ¾ Cups Unsalted Batter, softened
- 3 Large Egg Yolks
- 1 tsp Salt
- Red and Black Food Coloring
- Watch the video below to see how the dough is formed and how to make these fun Deadpool Cookies!
- Bake cookies at 350 degrees for 7-10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool on tray before removing.