Easy Funfetti Frosting Recipe!
There is just something about a fresh homemade bagel in the morning, and last week I shared my favorite Rainbow Bagel recipe. This week I am showing a fun and colorful topping for those bagels. This Easy Funfetti Frosting Recipe is quick and has just the right balance of cream cheese with a hint of sweetness. It is like getting to eat cake for breakfast!
If you have been around for a while, you know that I have a major sweet tooth, so anytime I can transform a breakfast food into something that reminds me of cake, I will. From Triple Chocolate Cinnamon Rolls to fun and colorful Rainbow Bagels, nothing is off limits!
This Funfetti Frosting Recipe has just the right balance of cream cheese flavor with a hint of sweetness, plus it is super fun and colorful! I would much rather have something fun to eat in the morning to get my day started, and who says that bagels and the toppings you put on it can’t be fun?
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup butter, softened
- 1½ cups funfetti cake mix
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- In a large mixing bowl cream together cream cheese and butter.
- In a separate bowl, combine funfetti cake mix and sugar.
- Combine cake mix and cream cheese mix, adding in cake mix ½ cup at a time until well incorporated and smooth.
- Use the frosting to frost cupcakes, cakes, or your favorite bagel!
- Store leftovers in an air tight container for up to 5 days.
What is your favorite thing to eat in the morning?