No Bake Smores Cake!
Summer is right around the corner, and one of my favorite memory of summers as a kid is roasting marshmallows and making Smores. I have been craving that toasty marshmallow taste, but thanks to all of the rain we have been having, it has been impossible to get outside and make them. So, I decided I needed to bring the Smores inside with this amazing No Bake Smores Cake!
You can throw this recipe together in just a few minutes and is perfect for a BBQ party, or to binge eat all on your own. The layers of chocolate and marshmallow combine with the graham crackers to make a smooth and creamy consistency that I just love.
Pop it under the broiler for a minutes to toast the top and you get that toasty flavor that every Smore needs!
I love that this recipe requires no baking, because the last thing I want to do in the summer heat is turn on my oven for long periods of time.
- 2 Packs of Instant Chocolate Pudding Mix + amount of milk required on package
- 1 8oz Container Cool Whip
- 1 8oz Container Marshmallow Fluff
- 1 Package of Graham Crackers
- 2 Cups Mini Marshmallows
- ½ Cup Chocolate Chips
- Mix Chocolate Pudding according package directions and set aside to thicken.
- Combine together Cool Whip and Marshmallow Fluff.
- In a large baking dish, lay down a layer of graham crackers.
- Add a layer of chocolate pudding and spread evenly.
- Add a layer of the Cool Whip/Marshmallow fluff mix and spread evenly.
- Repeat this process with another layer.
- Top with Mini Marshmallows and chocolate chips.
- Optional: Place under a broiler for 2-4 minutes or until the top is brown and toasty.
- Refrigerate for 2-4 hours before serving.
Need some other quick dessert ideas? Check out our Pinterest board!