One Pot Beef Stroganoff
Is anyone else exhausted with school back in full swing again? I thought I would have more time once the kiddos went back to school, but it seems to be just the opposite! So, I have been on a mission to make meal time as easy as possible and this One Pot Beef Stroganoff is perfect.
This One Pot Beef Stroganoff recipe takes about 20 minutes to throw together and uses one pot, because lets face it, no one wants to do a ton of dishes after a long day!
Plus, with the weather cooling down, there is just something that screams comfort food with Beef Stroganoff. It is funny because I hated anything to do with mushrooms when I was a child and now I love them. I think it was more of a texture thing more than anything else. Even my kids love this dish. If you prefer, you can always use ground beef, but I prefer strip steak with mine.
- 8 ounces cremini mushrooms, cleaned and sliced
- 1 2 tbsp butter, unsalted
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 1 clove of garlic, minced
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 lb strip steak
- 4 cups beef broth
- ½ cup sour cream
- 8oz egg noodles
- In a large skillet, heat butter and sauté onions and garlic until translucent.
- Add in beef and cook over medium heat until medium rare.
- Add in mushrooms, paprika, beef broth and noodles to skillet and bring to a boil. Boil for 2 minutes and reduce heat to low.
- Continue cooking until noodles are tender.
- Stir in sour cream and serve!