This blog contains affiliate links, to learn more about them Click Here.
Peanut Butter Pie Recipe!
I am a self proclaimed peanut butter addict, and this peanut butter pie recipe does not help my rehab. Seriously, I can sit down and eat an entire jar of peanut butter in one setting and not even feel guilty about it! With the weather FINALLY warming up, I wanted something that was light and fluffy and didn’t weight me down after eating the entire thing, and this recipe does just that!
It is super easy to make, and and if you are a peanut butter addict like me, you will be making it…. A LOT! Drizzle some chocolate over the top, and you have heaven in pie form.
- 1 cup gluten-free all-purpose flour
- ½ teaspoon coarse salt
- 1 stick cold unsalted butter, cut into small pieces
- 1 large egg
- 2 to 4 tablespoons ice water
- 8oz cream cheese, softened
- 8oz Cool Whip
- 1½ cups creamy peanut butter
- Combine flour and salt. Cut in butter until no larger pieces remain.
- Add egg and 2 tablespoons ice water, combine until dough holds together when squeezed.
- Press into a 9inch spring form pan and bake at 375 degrees for 8-10 minutes or until edges are a light golden brown.
- Set aside to cool.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine peanut butter and cream cheese and mix well.
- Fold in Cool Whip and pour into spring form pan.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour or until set.