Strawberry Lemonade Buddy Muddies
Maybe it is the warm weather, but I have been pretty obsessed with anything and everything that involves strawberry lemonade. A few weeks ago I shared a super yummy Strawberry Lemonade Mousse, and today I am showing you this super easy Strawberry Lemonade Muddy Buddies recipe!
This recipe is the perfect combination of sweet and tangy! I have been snacking on it since I made it and may have to hid it from myself soon. All you need is a few basic ingredients and about 10 minutes to throw it all together!
The best apart about this recipe is that you can make any combination of flavors that you can think of! I am thinking I may have to try a Blue Raspberry flavor next time, because that is yet another flavor that I am obsessed with.
Be sure to check out the video below to see just how simple this Strawberry Lemonade Muddy Buddies recipe!
Need some other quick dessert ideas? Check out our Pinterest board!
- 9 Cups Chex Cereal
- 2 Cups White Chocolate
- 2 Cups Powder Sugar, divided
- 1 Pack Lemon Jello
- 1 Pack Strawberry Jello
- In a gallon size sealable bag combine strawberry Jello and 1 cup powdered sugar and set aside.
- In a gallon size sealable bag combine lemon Jello and 1 cup powdered sugar and set aside.
- Melt white chocolate in 20-30 bursts, stirring in between.
- Once completely melted, add chocolate to Chex cereal and stir to coat cereal well.
- Divide cereal in half and add each half into each bag.
- Toss and shake until cereal is completely coated.
- Spread out onto a lined baking sheet for chocolate to harden.
- Seal left overs in an air tight container.