I am loving all of the warm weather we have been having here in North Carolina! For me, warm weather means cool drinks! This Sunrise Smoothie recipe fits just that. I love smoothies because they are super simple to make, taste awesome and are healthy (sometimes). I wanted a smoothie that was bright and cheerful that I could enjoy on the back porch in morning before heading out to the garden, so what better combination than mango and strawberry?!?!
- 2 Bananas, sliced and frozen
- 1 Cup of Mango, diced and frozen
- 1 Cup Strawberries, diced and frozen
- ¼ Cup Orange Juice
- ¼ Cup Greek Yogurt
- In a blender, combine bananas, mango and orange juice and blend on high until smooth. Pour mixture into the bottom portion of serving glasses.
- Add strawberries and greek yogurt into the blender, and blend on high until smooth. If the strawberries are too thick, add a few tablespoons of milk to help thin it out.
- Pour strawberries onto of the mangos and serve immediately.
This Post may contain affiliate links. To view our Disclosure Click Here