No Bake Snickers Peanut Butter Pie!
As I have mentioned many times before, I am a bit of a chocolate and peanut butter addict. They don’t always have to be together, they are perfect all by themselves too. But, when they get together, there is just something magical about it. With the Spring here, and the weather warming, it means it is time for family gatherings and fun BBQ get togethers. I’ll admit, I have put off making something to take to a party on more than one occasion, but that is why this No Bake Snickers Peanut Butter Pie recipe is great! Minimal effort with a big payoff! Plus, it may look like a simple peanut butter pie, but when friends and family slice into it, there is a hidden surprise of Snickers peanut butter squares hiding at the bottom. The filling is rich and creamy and the Snickers give it a nice little crunch as well! Yum!
|Prep Time||10 minutes|
|Cook Time||30 minutes|
- 1 Premade chocolate pie crust or you can make your own
- 1 8 oz package of Cool Whip
- 1 8 oz package of Cream Cheese room temperature
- 1 14 14 oz can of Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1/2 Cup Peanut Butter (creamy works best but chunky will work as well)
- 8-10 Snickers Peanut Butter Squares chopped
- Chocolate and Caramel Sauce optional
- In a large bowl, combine Cool Whip, cream cheese, peanut butter and sweetened condensed milk. Mix until well combined and there are no lumps.
- Place chopped Snickers on the bottom of the pie pan and cover with the cream cheese filling.
- Refrigerate for 1-2 hours or until firm. For a last minute prep, place in freezer for 30 minutes.
- Top with chocolate and/or carmel sauce before serving and...
- Slice, Serve and Enjoy!