Zombie Bait! Halloween Food!
Are you excited? I know I am excited! Season 5 of The Walking Dead premieres this weekend and I could not be more excited! What better way to celebrate and watch then with some super fun and yummy Zombie Bait! Plus, I just found out that season 6 has been given the green light, so that means at least one more awesome season to look forward to. Anyone else going to cry if the show ever ends? I know I will. As always, if you decide to try out any of our Halloween How – To’s be sure to post and tag us on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter! We love seeing your projects! If you are not already, be sure to subscribe to our YouTube channel! We do things there that are not always posted on the blog !
|Prep Time||10 minutes|
|Cook Time||60 minutes|
- 1 Stick of Unsalted Butter 1/2 Cup
- 1 Cup brown sugar
- 1/4 Cup Corn Syrup
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 8 Cups Popped Popcorn
- Green Food Coloring
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- In a large sauce pan melt butter over medium heat. Once butter has melted, stir in brown sugar and corn syrup. Increase heat to medium high and continue to stir until sugar has melted.
- Once sugar has melted allow to come to a boil and boil for 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and add in salt, baking soda, vanilla extract and green food coloring.
- Add in popcorn and toss until lightly coated. Transfer to a lined cookie or baking sheet and bake for 5 minutes. After 5 minutes toss popcorn around and bake for an additional 5 minutes. Continue this process 1 more time until popcorn is completely coated.
- Transfer to a clean baking sheet lined with wax paper and allow to cool for 1 hour. Break up into pieces and serve!