What is better than meatloaf? How about Monster Meatloaf covered in BACON! Serve it over a bed of maggots and you have a creepy good meal that the whole family will enjoy!
Monster Meatloaf! Halloween Food!
Halloween! My all time most favorite holiday EVER! I kicked off my celebration last week and will be doing a ton of FUN new DIY and recipes each week! If you decided to try out any of our Halloween How – To’s be sure to post and tag us on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter! We love seeing your projects! If you are not already, be sure to subscribe to our YouTube channel! We do things there that are not always posted on the blog!
|Prep Time||15 minutes|
|Cook Time||60 minutes|
- 2 lb Ground Beef
- 5-6 Pieces of Bacon
- 1 Cheese Stick
- 1 Small Yellow Onion Chopped
- 1 tsp garlic Chopped
- 2 tsp Coconut Oil or any other cooking oil you have on hand
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp Worcestershire Sauce
- 2 tsp Dijon Mustard
- 2/3 Cup Bread Crumbs
- In a small pan sauté onions and garlic until onions are translucent. Set aside to cool.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine ground beef, cooled onions and garlic, eggs, Worcestershire sauce, Dijon Mustard and bread crumbs. Mix together until well combined.
- Transfer to a lined 9x13 baking dish and create your monster. (see video below)
- Bake, uncovered for 1 hour at 350 degrees or until the internal temperature reaches 160 degrees.