#SummerDreams KitchenAid Decision Sweepstakes
High performance meets designer style with the KitchenAid Artisan Design Collection 5qt 325 Watt Stand Mixer. Finished in a smart, jewel-toned color, this tilt-head Artisan Stand Mixer boasts 10 speeds and a 325-watt motor that keeps up with you in the kitchen. Whip up everything from homemade cookies to mashed potatoes in the mixer’s glass bowl, which includes a spout and measurement markings for convenient pouring and prep.
- Includes stand mixer, glass bowl, burnished flat beater, burnished dough hook, six-wire whip, and use-and-care guide
- 325W motor
- 10-speed slide control
- 5-qt bowl with comfort handle
- 59-point planetary mixing action allows for quicker, more thorough mixing
- Power hub for additional attachments
- Non-hinged hub cover
- Yields up to 4-1/2 bread loaves, nine dozen cookies, or seven lbs of mashed potatoes
- Embossed trim band
- Two-coat color finish
- All-metal construction
- Measures 13-15/16″H x 14-1/8″D x 8-3/4″W; weighs 29 lb; 5-qt capacity
Want a second chance to win KitchenAid Artisan Design Stand Mixer in Electric Blue? Visit iowa-mom.com for more information.
One reader will receive a KitchenAid Artisan Design Collection 5qt 325 Watt Stand Mixer in Raspberry.
Giveaway ends July 17th at 11:59pm, open to US and Canadian residents, ages 18+. Excludes Quebec. Only one entrant per household, per address. Winner is subject to eligibility verification. Enter using the giveaway form below. Good luck!
Disclaimer: The participating bloggers were not compensated for this post. No purchase is necessary to enter. One entrant per household, per address. Void where prohibited by law. Winner(s) will be contacted by email and have 48 hours to respond before a new winner is chosen. The sponsor(s) will be responsible for product shipment to winner(s) of this sweepstakes. This event is in no way administered, sponsored, or endorsed by, or associated with, Facebook and/or Twitter, Google, Pinterest. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional questions or comments.