Are you looking to get rid of unwanted hair, but you’re unsure of which route to take? Have you also considered waxing or shaving? Well, we’re here to tell you that Brazilian laser hair removal is the way to go!
Here’s what you should know about Brazilian laser hair removal. The cost of Brazilian laser hair removal is higher; however, the long-term results will give you your money’s worth!
A Brazilian laser hair removal treatment will cost anywhere from $100 to $300; however, it’s worth the long-term results. Also, you’ll improve your skin’s appearance, save money, have shorter sessions, and have results in 6 to 8 treatments. Lastly, getting a Brazilian hair removal treatment is less painful than Brazilian waxing.
What is Brazilian Laser Hair Removal?
Simply put, Brazilian laser hair removal treatments remove the unwanted hair from your pelvic area. Brazilian laser hair removal treatments are becoming more popular with women and are one of the only ways to wear that tiny bikini bottom.
With Brazilian laser hair removal, you’ll never have to worry about unwanted stubble.
What to Expect When You Get Brazilian Laser Hair Removal
Here’s what you can expect before, during, and after Brazilian laser hair removal.
After you receive your free consultation for a Brazilian laser hair removal, your appointment will be set up by a professional where you’ll begin your hair-free journey.
Before coming in for your appointment, you’ll need to shave the area receiving treatment. A professional will direct you and inform you about the laser process so you can have a better understanding of how the laser works.
Next, you’ll be asked several questions and given numbing cream to ensure the area is cleaned before the treatment begins.
If you’re used to having that area waxed, you can expect to receive less pain than waxing. Many clients of Brazilian laser hair removal say the laser feels like a pinch.
The more laser hair removal treatments you receive, the more your body will adjust to the sensation. You can expect the Brazilian laser hair removal to last anywhere from twenty to thirty minutes.
With every laser treatment, the settings will increase to eliminate the hair. As time passes, you’ll begin to notice your hair becoming lighter and thinner, further lessening your discomfort level.
Following your Brazilian laser hair removal, you might experience a burning sensation similar to a sunburn. Some professionals will ask if you’d like to apply Aloe Vera to the treatment area to reduce redness or swelling.
If you experience discomfort after your treatment, you can also take a pain reliever (not ibuprofen), stay away from caffeine, and put a cool compress on the affected area.
5 Facts You Should Know About Brazilian Laser Hair Removal
Getting Brazilian laser hair removal can improve the skin, save you money, is less painful than waxing, has shorter sessions than a Brazilian wax, and takes around six to eight sessions to receive the maximum results.
1. Improves Skin Appearance
Let’s face it: when we shave or wax, we’re putting our skin under a lot of stress. When your skin is under stress, this can cause ingrown hairs, razor burns, and rashes around your pelvic area. When you get Brazilian laser hair removal, you’ll prevent any of these problems from happening.
The primary goal of Brazilian laser hair removal is to target the hair follicle, making it impossible for ingrown hairs to form and become a problem. Since you won’t be shaving as often, when you get laser hair removal, you’ll experience less razor burns and rashes.
With that said, with this prevention, you’ll immediately start to improve your skin’s appearance. If you’re someone who has sensitive skin, Brazilian laser hair removal can be a life-changing treatment. Your skin will no longer be under stress since the laser will make your skin smooth and hair-free.
In addition, the laser’s heat and energy will also shrink your pore size, even out your skin tone, and show drastic improvement in your skin’s appearance.
2. You’ll Save Money
The cost of Brazilian laser hair removal might seem a bit too much when compared to other hair removal services; however, treatment is actually more cost-effective in the long term. Looking at it from a different perspective, you’re spending more money on shaving supplies or repeated waxing appointments.
Brazilian laser hair removal is expensive, but it’s also pay-as-you-go. In addition, while treatments are hassle-free, at first glance, the cost may seem high, but it evens out in the end!
3. Less Painful than Waxing
Another reason you should do Brazilian laser hair removal is because it’s less painful than saving. When you have waxing appointments, you’ll need more than the six to eight laser hair removal treatments you’ll need. Since Brazilian laser hair removal lasts months and even years, you won’t need to ensure as much pain as waxing.
4. Shorter Sessions than a Brazilian Wax
While waxing is more painful than Brazilian laser hair removal, waxing also takes longer each session, with many waxing sessions yearly compared to six to eight laser hair removal treatments. On average, waxing sessions take around thirty minutes, whereas laser hair removal takes about five to seven minutes.
If you didn’t have a good enough reason to choose laser hair removal over waxing, now you do!
5. You’ll Need 6-8 Treatments for the Best Results
The most essential thing to understand about Brazilian laser hair removal is that the results aren’t permanent and vary for each person. As part of the hair cycle, the hair goes through two phases: resting and growth. When the hair is in its resting phase, the laser might not be able to eliminate the hair.
As part of this hair cycle, naturally, you’ll need around six to eight treatments within four to ten weeks. If you wait too long between treatments, you won’t receive the maximum results, so properly schedule your treatments to get your money’s worth.
Pros and Cons of Brazilian Laser Hair Removal
Choosing Brazilian laser hair removal to eliminate unwanted hair growth is based on what’s the most practical for you. Below are some of the pros and cons of laser hair removal.
- Brazilian laser hair removal provides long-term hair removal. After completing your recommended number of treatments, you’ll need to follow up with maintenance treatments at least once every two years.
- While receiving your treatments, you might notice that your hair is becoming thinner and less dense.
- After your treatments, you’ll only need to worry about maintenance sessions once every two years.
- Laser hair removal is excellent with precision and speed, covering a lot of areas quickly and only affecting hairs that are attached to the follicle.
- Brazilian laser hair removal is less painful, and it feels similar to a rubber band snapping against your skin. To make the treatment more comfortable, you’ll be given cooking gel and a topical anesthetic.
- Brazilian laser hair removal requires multiple treatments, anywhere from six to eight treatments, to achieve the maximum results. Laser hair removal treatments are spread out between four and six weeks.
- Treatments are not permanent, and after treatment, it’s possible that your hair might grow back.
- Brazilian laser hair removal can become expensive depending on how many treatments you get. Treatments can cost you anywhere from one hundred and fifty to three hundred dollars.
- If you have light-colored hair, Brazilian laser hair removal can be less effective.
- When getting treatments, there’s always the risk of skin burns; this is why it’s essential for patients to shave the area before their treatment.
- One of the side effects you can receive from laser hair removal is dry skin. To reduce the effects of dry skin, you can add a moisturizer to the area.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Is it reasonable to do Brazilian laser hair removal?
Unlike other hair removal services, laser hair removal provides the best solution to eliminate unwanted hair.
2. How many laser hair removal sessions do you need for Brazilians?
When getting Brazilian laser hair removal, you’ll be hair-free in anywhere from six to eight sessions.
3. What is the success rate of Brazilian laser hair removal?
After your first Brazilian laser hair removal treatment, you should see a ten to twenty-five percent hair reduction.
The Bottom Line
If you’ve been considering a more convenient option to remove unwanted hair, Brazilian laser hair removal is an excellent option. When having Brazilian laser hair removal, you’ll improve your skin, save money, and get maximum results with a short amount of sessions. You can receive the best results from laser hair removal in anywhere from six to eight treatments.
Brazilian laser hair removal has many pros and cons, but even when done correctly, it can give you the results you’ve always dreamed of. Heck yes, you should do it!
With the assistance of our guide, you can decide whether or not you want to schedule an appointment for Brazilian laser hair removal.
Hey there, I’m Jennifer M. Lowes, but my friends call me Jenn. Born and raised in sunny California. By day, I’m a freelance makeup artist transforming everyday people into their best selves. By night, I’m here on this blog, sharing my favorite nail designs, makeup tips, hair styling techniques, and much more.